Best way to report editorial nits?

Kudos on the typedb 2.19.0 release! Where should I report editorial nits?

Ex: typedb-all-linux-2.19.0.tar.gz uppacks to: typedb-all-linux-2.19.0

compare:

typedb-studio-linux-2.18.0.tar.gz unpacks to typedb-studio-linux

No following version number in the directory name.

BTW, in Quickstart guide :: TypeDB Documentation portal

Locate iam-schema.tql file listing below and copy its contents inside the new tab.

→ Copy the iam-schema.tql file contents below into the new tab.

Locate iam-data.tql file listing below and copy its contents inside the new tab.

→ Copy the iam-schema.tql file listing below into the new tab.

Thanks!

Patrick

Hi,
The most suitable place for all kind of feedback is the GitHub issues. For the archives it would be either GitHub - vaticle/typedb: TypeDB: a strongly-typed database (TypeDB) or GitHub - vaticle/typedb-studio: TypeDB Studio (IDE) (TypeDB Studio).

For the Quickstart guide that would be GitHub - vaticle/typedb-docs: TypeDB Documentation (Docs repo. If you’re looking for the new content - it’s in the antora branch for now).

For any questions or minor issues regarding the docs feel free to use Discord (e.g., Learning->general channel) and tag me (@vladimir.izmalkov) there.

P.S. Unfortunately. I wasn’t able to find a problem in the Quickstart. As far as I can see the problem with the iam-schema.tql being mentioned in the iam-data.tql section is not there in the docs. Are you suggesting rephrasing from “Locate … and copy” to “Copy …”?

Sorry, I was obscure. Yes, changing from locate (which I took to mean look for the file in the distribution) to copy, which seemed to me to be more direct.